Defending Against DUI Charges

Arrested for drunk driving? If you have been charged with an alcohol-related driving offense, you need experienced legal counsel on your side. I am attorney Chris Yturralde, and I am proud to serve those arrested for DUI in Imperial County and East San Diego County with thorough and knowledgeable DUI defense. Have you been charged with drunk driving? It is important to protect your rights with the help of experienced legal representation. Call me at 760-235-4480 to discuss your case. 

The Consequences Of A Drunk Driving Conviction Are Severe

The consequences for a DUI range depending on your record but can include:

  • Jail time
  • Fines
  • Suspension of your driving privileges
  • Loss of job
  • Criminal record

Even if this is your first offense, it is important to protect your future and defend it aggressively. As your attorney, I will investigate your arrest and determine whether or not the police had a reasonable basis to stop you and whether they followed proper police protocol after your arrest. I am an aggressive litigator and a proven negotiator. I will work hard to help get your charges reduced or dismissed.

Protecting Your Driving Privileges

If you have been arrested for DUI in California, your license may be suspended for up to a year. The license suspension is separate from the criminal proceedings and is determined by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). I handle your DUI criminal proceedings and the administrative proceedings with the DMV. If you have multiple DUIs on your record, you may be facing a complete revocation of your driving privileges. Contact me today to learn more about your rights.

Contact A Defense Lawyer If You Have Been Charged With Drunk Driving

Arrested for DUI? From your first offense, breath and blood test, to felony DUI, I provide experienced legal services for all types of drunk driving crimes. Call 760-235-4480 or send me an email to schedule your free initial consultation.

If you are a resident of Mexico or Arizona and arrested for DUI in California, I can help. I handle California cases for out-of-state residents.