Protecting Your Rights When Charged With A Drug Offense

Charged with a drug crime? If you have been charged with a drug offense, you need experienced legal counsel on your side. I am criminal defense attorney Chris Yturralde. I help protect the rights of individuals facing criminal charges throughout Imperial County and East San Diego County. Are you facing drug possession or distribution charges? Get help building a strong legal defense. Call me at 760-235-4480 to discuss your case.

Defending Against All Drug-Related Charges

I am proud to serve the Imperial Valley with dedicated and knowledgeable legal representation in drug-related charges involving all types of drugs, including:

  • Marijuana
  • Cocaine
  • Methamphetamines
  • Heroin
  • Prescription drugs such as OxyContin, Adderall and Vicodin, without a prescription

Experienced Representation From Someone Who Has Worked Both Sides Of A Courtroom

I have substantial experience in criminal law and specifically experience with drug charges throughout Imperial and San Diego counties. For more than 20 years, I have worked as a Deputy District Attorney, Special Assistant U.S. Attorney and as a private criminal attorney handling drug cases in San Diego and Imperial counties. I have handled hundreds of drug cases as a prosecutor and now as defense counsel in state and federal court including cases involving:

  • Drug possession
  • Drug transportation
  • Possession for sales
  • Importation

Not only do I have knowledge of the law and extensive experience trying and negotiating cases, but I also understand the court processes. Call me today so that we can start building your defense. Every person is different, and therefore, every defense I provide is specifically tailored for that client and the charges against them.

Contact A Knowledgeable Lawyer To Begin Building Your Defense

Arrested? From drug possession to drug trafficking, I provide experienced legal defense for all types of drug crimes. Call 760-235-4480 or send me an email to schedule your free initial consultation.

If you are a resident of Mexico or Arizona and arrested for a drug crime in California, I can help. I handle California cases for out-of-state residents.